Вернуться   CoderX :: Forums > Lineage II > L2PacketHack
Войти через OpenID

L2PacketHack Форум программы L2PacketHack, всё что с ней связано находится тут.
Правила раздела! Обсуждение багов Lineage ЗАПРЕЩЕНО!

Чат (Новых сообщений с момента вашего последнего визита нет)
Загрузка...
Задавайте ваши вопросы на форуме. Чат предназначен для небольших разговоров.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.08.2012, 07:16   #1
Новичок

Сказал Спасибо: 0
Имеет 0 спасибок в 0 сообщенях
Chaketas пока неопределено
По умолчанию I can't make it work

Firstly thanks for reading this. I try to use l2phx (3.5.33.166) on some servers. I have tried in Interlude and Freya. But I do not get it to work, what I have achieved maximum has been editing my running speed. In the other servers have received nothing. Always getting the program functioned reached the packages "requestbypass" or "requestskilllist" and I have not heard further.

I ask for help because it is a subject that interests me, I'm trying for 6 nights. Also I have to say I used the CFF Explorer to delete the nophx.dll, the shell32.dll and the other can not remember the name. I have used it in all files with extension ". Dll" seeking protection. Despite this there is a server that can not get into the program. Lineage is closed if phx I have the open.

Not know what else I can do, so I ask for help. This is a very good server and complete. I apologize for my English, I do not speak English or Russian. So I use the Google translator
Chaketas вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.08.2012, 07:59   #2
Местный

Сказал Спасибо: 4
Имеет 229 спасибок в 182 сообщенях
SeregaZ пока неопределено

if you talk about cheat - it is prohibited on this forum. if you have problem with l2 protect - did you try use virtual mashine? when L2 starts on real mashine and l2ph on virtual like proxy server, and traffic going from real to virtual - client l2 can't see l2ph and work fine.
Старый 14.08.2012, 16:20   #3
Новичок

Сказал Спасибо: 0
Имеет 0 спасибок в 0 сообщенях
Chaketas пока неопределено

Цитата:
Сообщение от SeregaZ Посмотреть сообщение
if you talk about cheat - it is prohibited on this forum. if you have problem with l2 protect - did you try use virtual mashine? when L2 starts on real mashine and l2ph on virtual like proxy server, and traffic going from real to virtual - client l2 can't see l2ph and work fine.
But in this forum talking about the program, I took days reading on the subject in different posts on the forum. I do not understand what the ban but thanks for telling me. As for the virtual machine do not understand what you mean, say you use the L2Walker and phx at once?
Chaketas вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.08.2012, 17:20   #4
Местный

Сказал Спасибо: 4
Имеет 229 спасибок в 182 сообщенях
SeregaZ пока неопределено

Цитата:
I do not understand what the ban
this is forum for programmers, not for cheats cheat it is shadow-bonus for advanced users of l2ph, but it is not main task of l2ph. so we discuss some problem with commands, variables, building scripts.

Цитата:
you use the L2Walker and phx at once?
no, i didnt use, but in theory in L2Walker must be poxy settings. if it is - we can redirect traffic to l2ph.

Цитата:
not understand what you mean
so it is i not understand you i saw in youre post problem with protect of L2 client from l2ph. basic path to avoid client shutdown - it is use virtual mashine.

CoderX :: Forums > Lineage II > L2PacketHack

Опции темы
Опции просмотра