Старый 25.07.2008, 07:21   #464
Пользователь

Сказал Спасибо: 2
Имеет 3 спасибок в 2 сообщенях
charly911 пока неопределено

Hello

Цитата:
Сообщение от QaK Посмотреть сообщение
charly911, if you use Script by Voron ("Бот кач локомотив") there is o lot of errrs in this script,because olny Voron (as I known) use and test this script, so if something did'nt work correct - try to fix by yourself.
Put there a code of the function to calculate distance, and example, where and how do you use it?
Here is the code i tried to use to calculate the nearest Mob in the area:

delphi Код:
--------------------------------------------------------------------- const PJname='UlTrApLeX'; var r,i,j,jMax,Listo,KNpcID,MoveID,MoveX,MoveY,MoveZ,PJID,PJY,PJX,PJZ,PJlvl,PJMaxHP,PJCurHP,PJMaxMP,PJCurMP,IDTemp:integer; NpcNameStr,PJNames:string; frm:TForm; m:TMemo; penel:TPanel; button:TButton; Label1:TLabel; NpcID:    array[1..100] of integer; NpcName:  array[1..100] of string; NpcX:     array[1..100] of integer; NpcY:     array[1..100] of integer; NpcZ:     array[1..100] of integer; DisNpc:   array[1..100] of integer; {MoveX:    array[1..100] of integer; MoveY:    array[1..100] of integer; MoveZ:    array[1..100] of integer;} procedure Init; //Вызывается при включении скрипта begin frm := TForm.Create(nil); frm.Caption := 'NPC Info - '+PJName+' - by ..::Charly::..'; frm.BorderStyle := bsSizeable; frm.Position := poScreenCenter; frm.Width:=360; frm.Height:=900; m:=TMemo.Create(frm); m.parent:=frm; m.align:=alClient; m.ReadOnly:=true; m.ScrollBars:=ssBoth; penel:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel.parent:=frm; penel.align:=alBottom; penel.Width:=150; penel.height:=30; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=45; button.caption:='Buscar'; button.onClick:=@buscar; button.hint:='busca el bicho mas cercano.'; Label1:=TLabel.Create(penel); Label1.parent:=penel; Label1.align:=alRight; Label1.Width:=50; Label1.Caption:=' 0 '; i:=1; j:=1; jMax:=1; Listo:=0; frm.Show; for i:=1 to 100 do begin      NpcID[i]:=0;      NpcName[i]:='';      NpcX[i]:=0;      NpcY[i]:=0;      NpcZ[i]:=0; end; end; procedure Free; begin  frm.Free; end; procedure buscar; begin      IDTemp:=999999999;      for i:=1 to 100 do          begin          if (DisNpc[i] > 0) and (DisNpc[i] < IDTemp) then                begin                     IDTemp:=i;                end;          end;          if (DisNpc[IDTemp]>0) and (DisNpc[IDTemp]<>999999999) then              begin                     buf:=#$01;                     WriteD(NpcX[i]);                     WriteD(NpcY[i]);                     WriteD(NpcZ[i]);                     WriteD(PJX);                     WriteD(PJY);                     WriteD(PJZ);                     SendToServerEx(PJName);                     m.Lines.Add('@%@% El bicho mas cercanos es: '+inttostr(IDTemp));                     Label1.Caption:=' '+inttostr(i);              end; end; begin if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$04) then begin      PJX:=ReadD(2);      PJY:=ReadD(6);      PJZ:=ReadD(10);      PJID:=ReadD(18);      PJNames:=ReadS(22);      PJlvl:=ReadD(54);      PJMaxHP:=ReadD(86);      PJCurHP:=ReadD(90);      PJMaxMP:=ReadD(94);      PJCurMP:=ReadD(98);      m.Lines.Add('Nombre:'+(PJNames)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->Coordenadas: X:'+inttostr(PJX)+' - Y:'+inttostr(PJY)+' - Z:'+inttostr(PJZ)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->ID:'+inttostr(PJID)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->lvl:'+inttostr(PJlvl)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->MaxHP:'+inttostr(PJMaxHP)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->CurHP'+inttostr(PJCurHP)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->MaxMP'+inttostr(PJMaxMP)+'.');      m.Lines.Add('->CurMP'+inttostr(PJCurMP)+'.'); end; //******************** -Pck-16-  -NPC Info-*********************** if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$16) then    begin    listo:=0;    i:=1;         Repeat               i:=i+1;                   if (NpcID[i]=0)and (Listo=0) then                      begin                           NpcID[i]:=ReadD(2);                           NpcX[i]:=ReadD(14);                           NpcY[i]:=ReadD(18);                           NpcZ[i]:=ReadD(22);                           DisNpc[i]:=((PJX-NpcX[i])*(PJX-NpcX[i]));                           Listo:=1;                           m.Lines.Add('-->NpcID: '+inttostr(NpcID[i]));                           m.Lines.Add('-->NpcX: '+inttostr(NpcX[i])+' - NpcY: '+inttostr(NpcY[i])+' - NpcZ: '+inttostr(NpcZ[i]));                           m.Lines.Add('-->Posicion: '+inttostr(i));                           m.Lines.Add('-->Distancia del PJ: '+inttostr(DisNpc[i]));                           m.Lines.Add('');                      end;               if i=100 then Listo:=1;         until Listo=1;    end; //********************************************************** //********************* -Pck-12- -NPC Delete-*************** if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$12) then    begin         KNpcID:=ReadD(2);         listo:=0;         i:=0;         Repeat               i:=i+1;                   if (NpcID[i]=KNpcID)and (Listo=0) then                      begin                           NpcID[i]:=0;                           NpcX[i]:=0;                           NpcY[i]:=0;                           NpcZ[i]:=0;                           DisNpc[i]:=0;                           Listo:=1;                           m.Lines.Add('-----> Posicion '+inttostr(i)+' liberada.');                           m.Lines.Add('');                      end;                   if i=100 then Listo:=1;         until Listo=1;    end; //******************************************************* //******************** -Pck-01- -NPC Move- ************** if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$01) then    begin         MoveID:=ReadD(2);         MoveX:=ReadD(18);         MoveY:=ReadD(22);         MoveZ:=ReadD(26);         listo:=0;         i:=0;         if MoveID<>PJID then         begin         Repeat               i:=i+1;                   if (MoveID<>0) and (NpcID[i]=MoveID)and (Listo=0) then                      begin                           NpcX[i]:=MoveX;                           NpcY[i]:=MoveY;                           NpcZ[i]:=MoveZ;                           DisNpc[i]:=((PJX-NpcX[i])*(PJX-NpcX[i]));                           Listo:=1;                           m.Lines.Add('> NPC '+inttostr(NpcID[i])+' actualizado.');                           m.Lines.Add('> X:'+inttostr(NpcX[i])+' - Y:'+inttostr(NpcY[i])+' - Z:'+inttostr(NpcZ[i])+'.');                           m.Lines.Add('> Posicion:'+inttostr(i)+'.');                      end;                   if i=100 then Listo:=1;         until Listo=1;         end;    end; if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$01) then    begin         MoveID:=ReadD(2);         MoveX:=ReadD(18);         MoveY:=ReadD(22);         MoveZ:=ReadD(26);         if MoveID=PJID then         begin              PJX:=MoveX;              PJY:=MoveY;              PJZ:=MoveZ;              m.Lines.Add('## Mi pos actualizada.')         end;    end; end. --------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a test i made, its all a mess :P
What i wanted to do was to create a data base of Mobs position, determine the nearest, and when i pressed the button, the PJ (Player) run to that location. Result: only some times worked, why? i don't know. :'(
I have to re-write it, but i have not enought time as i am working and i have to study.
Maybe this weekend i'll do it, with the corresponding explanation.
I made this script to add it into another, that worked. This is the main working script:

delphi Код:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- {This is very stupid bot, that works fine :D The way it search mobs is very simple. He moves to one of four secific points, and all the time uses /targetnext When he finaly targets a mob, he atacks, until mod is dead. Then he try to target another, and if no mob is targeted he goes to another position. If his HP goes less than 55%, he drinks a greater Healing Pot, and if it is lower than 10% he dispears (not log off, but mobs cant atack)  until his HP goes more than 1/2. He also try to use skills every time he can. To select the four positions, the only thing that must be made, is to clic one button (Pos1/2/3/4), an then clic on the place you want to set it. } const PJName='UlTrApLeX'; var act,PotID1,PotID2,PotID3,PotID4:integer; me1:char; me2:char; me3:char; me4:char; nm:integer; t1:char; t2:char; t3:char; t4:char; nt:integer; shade:integer; mz:integer; pz:integer; tz:integer; hz:integer; MaxHP,CurHP,MaxMP,Shadow,CurMP,MaxCP,CurCP,ATT,TS,MyCorX,MyCorY,MyCorZ,CoordPpalX,CoordPpalY,CoordPpalZ,Contador,Posicion,Coord,Activo,Activo2,CoordX,CoordY,CoordZ,i: integer; CoordX1,CoordX2,CoordX3,CoordY1,CoordY2,CoordY3,CoordZ1,CoordZ2,CoordZ3,CoordX4,CoordY4,CoordZ4,Espera,Esperando,AutoSelect,AutoSelect2,PJInfoAct,PJInfoAct2,p,RaceID,SexID,ClassID,MoveOK,MoveOK2,UsandoPot:integer; m,m2,m3:TMemo; frm,frm2,frm3:TForm; Message,NombreDelPJ,Name,Sex,Race, Class: string; button: tbutton; etext3: TEdit; IDdelPJ,VerificarID,Accuracy,Vicio,ShadowEterno,BichosMuertos:integer; timer1,timer2,timer3: TTimer; MiID,IDObtenida,IDTemporal,IDActualizable,NeedLoc,Comienzo:integer; UltimaX,UltimaY,UltimaZ,UltimaXa,UltimaYa,UltimaZa,Memorizar,LocX1,LocX2,LocX3,LocX4,LocY1,LocY2,LocY3,LocY4,LocZ1,LocZ2,LocZ3,LocZ4:integer; penel,penel2,penel3:TPanel; ProgressBar1: TProgressBar; Label1: TLabel; penel4,penel0: TPanel; statusBar: TStatusbar; // //000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 // procedure Init; begin frm := TForm.Create(nil); frm.Caption := 'Movimiento'; frm.BorderStyle := bsSizeable; frm.Position := poScreenCenter; frm.Width:=210; frm.Height:=900; m:=TMemo.Create(frm); m.parent:=frm; m.align:=alClient; m.ReadOnly:=true; m.ScrollBars:=ssBoth; penel:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel.parent:=frm; penel.align:=alBottom; penel.Width:=150; penel.height:=30; penel2:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel2.parent:=frm; penel2.align:=alBottom; penel2.Width:=150; penel2.height:=30; penel3:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel3.parent:=frm; penel3.align:=alBottom; penel3.Width:=150; penel3.height:=30; penel4:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel4.parent:=frm; penel4.align:=alBottom; penel4.Width:=150; penel4.height:=17; {penel0:=TPanel.Create(frm); penel0.parent:=frm; penel0.align:=alBottom; penel0.Width:=150; penel0.height:=30; StatusBar:=TStatusBar.Create(penel0); StatusBar.parent:=penel0; StatusBar.Width:=200; } button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=25; button.caption:='ID'; button.onClick:=@VerifID; button.hint:='Verifica ID del PJ.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=30; button.caption:='1'; button.onClick:=@Memo1; button.hint:='Memoriza ubicacion 1.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=30; button.caption:='2'; button.onClick:=@Memo2; button.hint:='Memoriza ubicacion 2.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=30; button.caption:='3'; button.onClick:=@Memo3; button.hint:='Memoriza ubicacion 3.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=30; button.caption:='4'; button.onClick:=@Memo4; button.hint:='Memoriza ubicacion 4.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel); button.parent:=penel; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=55; button.caption:='Contador'; button.onClick:=@ContBichos; button.hint:='Verifica ID del PJ.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel2); button.parent:=penel2; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=50; button.caption:='Ir a 1'; button.onClick:=@IrMemo1; button.hint:='Ir a ubicacion 1.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel2); button.parent:=penel2; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=50; button.caption:='Ir a 2'; button.onClick:=@IrMemo2; button.hint:='Ir a ubicacion 2.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel2); button.parent:=penel2; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=50; button.caption:='Ir a 3'; button.onClick:=@IrMemo3; button.hint:='Ir a ubicacion 3.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel2); button.parent:=penel2; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=50; button.caption:='Ir a 4'; button.onClick:=@IrMemo4; button.hint:='Ir a ubicacion 4.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel3); button.parent:=penel3; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=50; button.caption:='On / Off'; button.onClick:=@ActDes; button.hint:='Activa / Desactiva el BOT.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel3); button.parent:=penel3; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=70; button.caption:='Auto Target'; button.onClick:=@AutoSel; button.hint:='Auto Target On/Off.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel3); button.parent:=penel3; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=60; button.caption:='Movimiento'; button.onClick:=@PMoveOK; button.hint:='Movimiento automatico.'; button:=tbutton.Create(penel3); button.parent:=penel3; button.align:=alLeft; button.Width:=20;                         //////////////////////////////////// button.caption:='R'; button.onClick:=@Reset; button.hint:='Resetea contador de Bichos matados.'; Label1:=TLabel.Create(penel4); Label1.parent:=penel4; Label1.align:=alLeft; Label1.Width:=20; Label1.Caption:=' HP: '; Progressbar1:= tprogressbar.create(penel4); Progressbar1.parent:=penel4; Progressbar1.align:=alLeft; Progressbar1.Width:=175; Progressbar1.Height:=20; Progressbar1.Step:=1; Progressbar1.Max:=100; Progressbar1.Min:=0; //ProgressBar1.PbColor:=Red; frm.Show;   // Initialice Variables MiID:=0; Activo:=0; Activo2:=1; PjinfoAct:=0; PJInfoAct2:=1; AutoSelect:=0; AutoSelect2:=1; MoveOK:=0; MoveOK2:=1; ShadowEterno:=1; UsandoPot:=0; BichosMuertos:=0; Progressbar1.Position:=0; //****************** timer1:=TTimer.Create(nil); timer1.OnTimer:=@OnTimer1; timer1.enabled:=true; timer1.interval:=500; //***************** timer2:=TTimer.Create(nil); timer2.OnTimer:=@OnTimer2; timer2.enabled:=true; timer2.interval:=500; //****************** timer3:=TTimer.Create(nil); timer3.OnTimer:=@OnTimer3; timer3.enabled:=true; timer3.interval:=1000; //****************** end; procedure Free; begin m.Free; frm.Free; timer1.Free; timer2.Free; timer3.Free; end; procedure VerifID; // verify if i got my player ID begin      if (IDObtenida=1) and (MiID<>0) then m.Lines.Add('ID obtenida correctamente. ID: '+inttostr(MiID)); end; procedure Memo1; begin Memorizar:=1; NeedLoc:=1; end; procedure Memo2; begin Memorizar:=2; NeedLoc:=1; end; procedure Memo3; begin Memorizar:=3; NeedLoc:=1; end; procedure Memo4; begin Memorizar:=4; NeedLoc:=1; end; procedure IrMemo1; // move to memory location 1 begin buf:=#$01; WriteD(LocX1); WriteD(LocY1); WriteD(LocZ1); WriteD(UltimaXa); WriteD(UltimaYa); WriteD(UltimaZa); SendToServerEx(PJName); m.Lines.Add('Ir Loc 1.'); end; procedure IrMemo4; // move to memory location 4 begin buf:=#$01; WriteD(LocX4); WriteD(LocY4); WriteD(LocZ4); WriteD(UltimaXa); WriteD(UltimaYa); WriteD(UltimaZa); SendToServerEx(PJName); m.Lines.Add('Ir Loc 4.'); end; procedure IrMemo2; // move to memory location 2 begin buf:=#$01; WriteD(LocX2); WriteD(LocY2); WriteD(LocZ2); WriteD(UltimaXa); WriteD(UltimaYa); WriteD(UltimaZa); SendToServerEx(PJName); m.Lines.Add('Ir Loc 2.'); end; procedure IrMemo3; // move to memory location 3 begin buf:=#$01; WriteD(LocX3); WriteD(LocY3); WriteD(LocZ3); WriteD(UltimaXa); WriteD(UltimaYa); WriteD(UltimaZa); SendToServerEx(PJName); m.Lines.Add('Ir Loc 3.'); end; procedure ActDes; // Bot On/Off begin      if Activo=1 then         begin              Activo:=0;              Activo2:=0;              Message:='Bot desactivado';              m.Lines.Add(Message);         end;      if (Activo=0) and (Activo2=1) then         begin              Activo:=1;              Message:='Bot activado';              m.Lines.Add(Message);         end;      Activo2:=1; end; procedure Reset; //not use :P begin end; procedure PMoveOK; // Automatic movement On/Off           begin                if MoveOK=1 then                   begin                        MoveOK:=0;                        MoveOK2:=0;                        Message:='Movimiento automatico desactivado.';                        m.Lines.Add(Message);                   end;                if (MoveOK=0) and (MoveOK2=1) then                    begin                         MoveOK:=1;                         Message:='Movomiento automatico activado.';                         m.Lines.Add(Message);                    end;                MoveOK2:=1;           end; procedure AutoSel; // Auto Target On/Off           begin                if AutoSelect=1 then                   begin                        AutoSelect:=0;                        AutoSelect2:=0;                        Message:='Auto Select desactivado';                        m.Lines.Add(Message);                   end;                if (AutoSelect=0) and (AutoSelect2=1) then                    begin                         AutoSelect:=1;                         Message:='Auto Select activado';                         m.Lines.Add(Message);                    end;                AutoSelect2:=1;           end; //********************************************************************** //                      SKILL // procedure OnTimer1(Sender: TObject); // Skill use           begin                if (TS=1) and (ATT=1) then                    begin                         {buf:=Hstr('2F 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ');                         SendToServer;                         buf:=Hstr('45 02 00 00 00');                         SendToServer;}                         buf:=Hstr('2F 07 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00');                         SendToServerEx(PJName);                         buf:=Hstr('45 02 00 00 00');                         SendToServerEx(PJName);                    end;           end; //************************************************* //                   AUTO SELECT // procedure OnTimer2(Sender: TObject); // Targetnext           begin                if (TS=0) and (AutoSelect=1) {and (Espera=0)} then                    begin                         buf:=Hstr('45 04 00 00 00'); // Selecciona.                         SendToServerEx(PJName);                    end;           end; //************************************************* //                ATACAR!!! // procedure OnTimer3(Sender: TObject); // Atackkk           begin                if (Ts=1) then                    begin                         buf:=Hstr('45 02 00 00 00'); // Ataca.                         SendToServerEx(PJName);                         ATT:=1;                    end;           end; //********************************************* procedure ContBichos; // Shows number of killed mobs begin      m.lines.Add('.........................');      m.lines.Add('Total de Bichos matados: '+inttostr(BichosMuertos));      m.lines.Add('.........................'); end; // //000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 // begin // Obtener ID del PJ - Obtain Players ID if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$04) then    begin         MiID:=ReadD(18);         IDObtenida:=1;    end; // ***************************************************************************** if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$01) then // Update Pos    begin         IDTemporal:=ReadD(2);         if IDTemporal=MiID then            begin                 UltimaXa:=ReadD(6);                 UltimaYa:=ReadD(10);                 UltimaZa:=ReadD(14);                 UltimaX:=ReadD(18);                 UltimaY:=ReadD(22);                 UltimaZ:=ReadD(26);                 {m.Lines.Add('Recibido correctamente...');                 m.Lines.Add('Coordenadas:');                 m.Lines.Add('      Xa:'+inttostr(UltimaXa));                 m.Lines.Add('      Ya:'+inttostr(UltimaYa));                 m.Lines.Add('      Za:'+inttostr(UltimaZa));                 m.Lines.Add('      X:'+inttostr(UltimaX));                 m.Lines.Add('      Y:'+inttostr(UltimaY));                 m.Lines.Add('      Z:'+inttostr(UltimaZ));}                 IDActualizable:=1;                 if NeedLoc=1 then                    begin                         if Memorizar=1 then // Updates memory Loc1                            begin                                 LocX1:=UltimaXa;                                 LocY1:=UltimaYa;                                 LocZ1:=UltimaZa;                                 Memorizar:=0;                                 m.Lines.Add('Memoria 1 actualizada.');                            end;                         if Memorizar=2 then // Updates memory Loc2                            begin                                 LocX2:=UltimaXa;                                 LocY2:=UltimaYa;                                 LocZ2:=UltimaZa;                                 Memorizar:=0;                                 m.Lines.Add('Memoria 2 actualizada.');                            end;                         if Memorizar=3 then // Updates memory Loc3                            begin                                 LocX3:=UltimaXa;                                 LocY3:=UltimaYa;                                 LocZ3:=UltimaZa;                                 Memorizar:=0;                                 m.Lines.Add('Memoria 3 actualizada.');                            end;                         if Memorizar=4 then // Updates memory Loc4                            begin                                 LocX4:=UltimaXa;                                 LocY4:=UltimaYa;                                 LocZ4:=UltimaZa;                                 Memorizar:=0;                                 m.Lines.Add('Memoria 4 actualizada.');                            end;                    end;            end;    end; //****************************************************************************** if Activo=1 then     begin //                Guarda valores de HP y MP - Update HP and MP Values //              ----------------------------- if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]+pck[6]=#$0E#$04) then    begin         CurHP:=ReadD(14);         MaxHP:=ReadD(22);         CurCP:=ReadD(30);         MaxCP:=ReadD(38);              if (CurHP<MaxHP/8) then  // Me queda muy poca HP - If very little HP, Disapear!!                  begin                       Shadow:=1;                  end;              if (CurHP<MaxHP/1.8) and (UsandoPot=0) and (Shadow<>10) then // Little HP, Drink Pot                    begin                         buf:=Hstr('14 54 D6 13 40 00 00 00 00')// Poco HP ---- CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR                         SendToServerEx(PJName);                         //Message:='Menos de 66% de HP, tomo Pot';                         m.Lines.Add('Tengo '+inttostr(CurHP)+'HP, tomo pot..');                         UsandoPot:=1;                    end;                if (CurHP=MaxHP) then      // Tengo todo el HP - Full HP :D                    begin                         Message:='HP al 100%';                         m.Lines.Add(Message);                    end;                if (CurCP<MaxCP/2) then    // Me quieren PKear - Player ataks me, Desapear!!                  begin                       Shadow:=3;                  end;         Progressbar1.Position:=trunc((CurHP/MaxHp)*100); end; //**************************************************** //******************************************************************** //                            Muy poca vida //                       ----------------------- if Shadow=1 then // Disapear!!    begin         buf:=Hstr('14 54 D6 13 40 00 00 00 00')// Poco HP ---- CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR CAMBIAR         SendToServerEx(PJName);         shade:=1;         buf:=#$48#$00#$00#$FE#$FF#$7F#$AB#$03#$00#$E9#$F1#$FF#$FF#$88#$D4#$00#$00#$00#$00#$00#$00;         SendToServerEx(PJName);         Message:='Menos del 10% de HP, desaparezco!';         m.Lines.Add(Message);         TS:=0;         ATT:=0;         Shadow:=10;    end; //------------------------------------------------------------ if Shadow=10 then // Return    begin         if (CurHP>MaxHP/2) then Shadow:=2;    end; //************************************************************************* //                             Volver de Shadowmelt //                         -------------------------- if Shadow=2 then // Return    begin         shade:=0;         buf:=#$30#$00#$00;         SendToServerEx(PJName);         Message:='REcupere HP, volvi!';         m.Lines.Add(Message);         Shadow:=0;         Shadoweterno:=1;    end; //**************************************************************************** //                                 Me PKean //                               ------------ if Shadow=3 then  // Player atackss    begin         buf:=#$38;         WriteS('Chau PT!!!');         WriteD(0);         SendToServerEx(PJName);         shade:=1;         buf:=#$48#$00#$00#$FE#$FF#$7F#$AB#$03#$00#$E9#$F1#$FF#$FF#$88#$D4#$00#$00#$00#$00#$00#$00;         SendToServerEx(PJName);         Message:='Me ataco otro PJ y desapareci.';         m.Lines.Add(Message);         TS:=0;         ATT:=0;         delay (10000);         Shadow:=10;    end; //************************************************************************** //******************************************************************* //                               Muerte //                          ---------------- if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$06) then  // Mob died    begin         ATT:=0; // No ataca         TS:=0// No tiene nada seleccionado         buf:=Hstr('45 05 00 00 00'); //  Levantar drop         SendToServerEx(PJName);         m.Lines.Add('------------ Bicho muerto.........');         BichosMuertos:=BichosMuertos+1;    end; //*********************************************************************** //                            Selecciono????? //                        ---------------------- if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$A6) then // Target selected    begin         TS:=1;    end; //********************************************************************* //                            Unselected??? //                           ---------------- if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]=#$A2) then  //Target not selected, Select!!    begin         TS:=0;         ATT:=0;         buf:=Hstr('45 04 00 00 00'); // selecciona. (Target Next)         SendToServerEx(PJName);    end; if TS=0 then    begin         buf:=Hstr('45 04 00 00 00'); // selecciona. (Target Next)         SendToServerEx(PJName);         buf:=Hstr('45 05 00 00 00'); //  Levantar drop         SendToServerEx(PJName);    end; if MoveOK=1 then    begin         if (Contador=1) and (TS=0) then IrMemo1;  // Move to locations...         if (Contador=100) and (TS=0) then IrMemo2;         if (Contador=200) and (TS=0) then IrMemo3;         if (Contador=300) and (TS=0) then IrMemo4;    end; Contador:=Contador+1; IF Contador>400 then Contador:=0; if shade = 1 then begin if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$30) then pck:=''; end; //if FromServer and (pck[1]+pck[2]+pck[3]=#$7f#$00#$00) then UsandoPot:=0; if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJName) and (pck[1]+pck[2]+pck[3]+pck[4]+pck[5]+pck[6]+pck[7]+pck[8]+pck[9]+pck[10]+pck[11]+pck[12]+pck[13]+pck[14]+pck[15]+pck[16]+pck[17]+pck[18]+pck[19]+pck[20]+pck[21]=Hstr('64 5C 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 F5 07 00 00 01 00 00 00')) then UsandoPot:=0; if FromServer and (ConnectName=PJname)and (pck[1]=#$27) and (pck[12]=#$03) and (pck[13]=#$06)then    begin         PotID1:=ReadC(6);         PotID2:=ReadC(7);         PotID3:=ReadC(8);         PotID4:=ReadC(9);         m.Lines.Add('Greater Healing Potion');         m.Lines.Add('ObjectID='+inttostr(PotID1)+inttostr(PotID2)+inttostr(PotID3)+inttostr(PotID4));    end; end; end. --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is a dissaster but it finished like that because it started as a little simple script, but then i added some lines, then other and other and other... I have to re-write it also, but it requires time, that i don't have...
Maybe some parts are useful to some body, that is why i posted it...
If some one have some question about the scripts, just ask

Charly.

P.S.: i entered the code using CODE between [], and at the end /CODE, also between [], but the reserved words as "procedure" didn't appeared highlighted, am i doing it well???

--> Edited, now it's ok
--> New edit, i added some explanations of the code....

Последний раз редактировалось charly911, 25.08.2008 в 02:20.
charly911 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
За это сообщение charly911 нажился спасибкой от: