PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can't make it work

Chaketas
14.08.2012, 07:16
Firstly thanks for reading this. I try to use l2phx (3.5.33.166) on some servers. I have tried in Interlude and Freya. But I do not get it to work, what I have achieved maximum has been editing my running speed. In the other servers have received nothing. Always getting the program functioned reached the packages "requestbypass" or "requestskilllist" and I have not heard further.

I ask for help because it is a subject that interests me, I'm trying for 6 nights. Also I have to say I used the CFF Explorer to delete the nophx.dll, the shell32.dll and the other can not remember the name. I have used it in all files with extension ". Dll" seeking protection. Despite this there is a server that can not get into the program. Lineage is closed if phx I have the open.

Not know what else I can do, so I ask for help. This is a very good server and complete. I apologize for my English, I do not speak English or Russian. So I use the Google translator

SeregaZ
14.08.2012, 07:59
if you talk about cheat - it is prohibited on this forum. if you have problem with l2 protect - did you try use virtual mashine? when L2 starts on real mashine and l2ph on virtual like proxy server, and traffic going from real to virtual - client l2 can't see l2ph and work fine.

Chaketas
14.08.2012, 16:20
if you talk about cheat - it is prohibited on this forum. if you have problem with l2 protect - did you try use virtual mashine? when L2 starts on real mashine and l2ph on virtual like proxy server, and traffic going from real to virtual - client l2 can't see l2ph and work fine.

But in this forum talking about the program, I took days reading on the subject in different posts on the forum. I do not understand what the ban but thanks for telling me. As for the virtual machine do not understand what you mean, say you use the L2Walker and phx at once?

SeregaZ
14.08.2012, 17:20
I do not understand what the ban
this is forum for programmers, not for cheats :) cheat it is shadow-bonus for advanced users of l2ph, but it is not main task of l2ph. so we discuss some problem with commands, variables, building scripts.

you use the L2Walker and phx at once?
no, i didnt use, but in theory in L2Walker must be poxy settings. if it is - we can redirect traffic to l2ph.

not understand what you mean
so it is i not understand you :) i saw in youre post problem with protect of L2 client from l2ph. basic path to avoid client shutdown - it is use virtual mashine.