PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello

DemenT
06.06.2012, 07:22
Good morning, well I found ... I have two questions if you are kind to help me and me*
1) What version of L2phx and I need to lineage 2 high five? (A link from where can download)*
2) some pictures of the settings needed to connect to that server (preferably (http://l2ashenvale.com/site/)

Have to thank you in advance!!

Best Regards: Radu

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 10:12
Мишка... Мишкаааа где твоя улыыыбкаааа!

DemenT, try to download last one...

DemenT
06.06.2012, 16:54
where straw and try to Download last one .. ?? give me some link something pls

Добавлено через 3 часа 36 минут
SeregaZ, man pls can u help me pls i need hellp

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 17:00
DemenT, http://coderx.ru/downloads.php?do=cat&id=1

DemenT
06.06.2012, 17:04
SeregaZ, Thanks a lot ... forget my messenger id so please add me please can you ask more about this program because they do not understand RUSSIAN "Elf_mistiqe@yahoo.com" Thank you!

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 17:07
write youre questions here. if i know this things - i'll try to give answer.

DemenT
06.06.2012, 17:16
SeregaZ,
1) I want to know which version is best for Lineage 2 High Five! respectively (http://www.l2ashenvale.com/)
2) some printscreens the settings you have to do before I connect to the server
3) not able to identify in cmd adrees server (ip / port) 4) that your system has passed l2.ini server serve no ip Address!

Мишка
06.06.2012, 17:17
Ой, простите, не читал того, что написано в первом сообщении. Думал, что бот спамит.
Как он форум нашел, по этому ключу(L2phx) что ли?
How you find this forum? And, in your coutry not search this program?

DemenT
06.06.2012, 17:40
Мишка,

SeregaZ, in russia forum I found ... but I do not want than to learn to use l2PHX / to know how you set it to connect to that server / server and can find respectively ip / port / server afress! and for all that I need the help of persson to be able to explain my possibly some print screens

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 17:42
are you shure that server not have any crypting of lineage traffic?
are you shure that client not have any protect module from hacking by l2ph?

DemenT
06.06.2012, 17:59
SeregaZ, the thing is I do not know if you have protection! how it was? or u can find?

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 18:03
as you know first we launch l2ph, after that client launch. l2ph try to catch client.

so admins make special defence module for them client l2. this module, before start, is checking whole processes in operation system and if will see l2ph - client l2 will shut down.

DemenT
06.06.2012, 18:11
SeregaZ, I think it's easier if I do 2 to 3 prints and are behind you .. : D I think we can handle it quickly and do not worry, follow the steps that u do in print .. I think that would work perfectly! : D what about u? But I swear I'm not slow ... but also I want to learn to use this program ... recognize not good at programming: | what to do ... good luck with some people willing and want to teach me ... I opened l2phx way then I opened clientrul of l2 l2 PHX goes perfect but not connect!

Мишка
06.06.2012, 18:39
Maybe, this picture not free of charge... And people not teach you for free.
This time, job, and secrets - Get money(joke:) ...or not ).

Добавлено через 7 минут
Teach Russian language and go search necessary information.
Or wait, maybe now will appear user, prepared to help.

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 18:59
all switchers in the l2ph is simple to understand.
first one - check the version of game
second one - check Name of the library

i think this two switchers can be enough to intercept traffic l2.

Добавлено через 8 минут
ops... i forgot! make the second account and try to change ip before you start to experiment with l2ph! for avoid ban main account.

DemenT
06.06.2012, 19:39
SeregaZ, ready I managed to connect to server! now do not know is how do Multy class! ? or where to find some ready packages can be edited to Multy class for High Five! : D I managed wiiiiiiiii

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 19:58
on this forum we not discuss cheat :) we only talking about programming inside of l2ph. create some auto-mini-buf\assist-bot or autoenchat on pvp servers with gm shops, and etc

cheat it is by-effect of l2ph.

DemenT
06.06.2012, 20:08
SeregaZ, you can you please go and 2 minutes on the server to help me and to me it makes me despair that, I beg! the http://l2legend.ro/ not have any protection

SeregaZ
06.06.2012, 20:27
no. i am not have client :) i am play only C4 l2